As a motion graphics designer, you know that staying ahead of the curve is crucial. And when it comes to cutting-edge software, Adobe After Effects is where it’s at. The latest update includes some seriously cool features that are sure to make your designs stand out like a hot dog vendor at a vegan festival. Here are some of the new features that are sure to make you scream, “I feel the need for speed!”
- 3D Design Space: Now, we know you’re no stranger to the third dimension, but with the new 3D Design Space, you’ll be able to create scenes that are so immersive, your audience will feel like they’re right there in the action. Just make sure you have a life vest handy, because your designs are about to get wet and wild!
- Advanced Puppet Tools: With the Advanced Puppet Tools, you can create animations that are so fluid and realistic, they’ll make you feel like you’re watching a Pixar movie. And if you’re anything like us, you’ll be doing your happy dance faster than a hummingbird on Red Bull.
- Expressions: Say goodbye to hours of painstaking work and hello to the new Expressions feature! With the ability to easily share and reuse expressions across projects, you’ll be able to create complex animations faster than a cheetah on a skateboard.
- Multi-Frame Rendering: You know what they say, time is money. And with Multi-Frame Rendering, you’ll be able to render multiple frames simultaneously, saving you time and making you more money than a gold-plated ATM.
- Roto Brush 2: Let’s face it, rotoscoping is about as fun as watching paint dry. But with Roto Brush 2, cutting out complex shapes and objects from footage is now easier than stealing candy from a baby. And speaking of candy, we’re pretty sure this new feature is sweeter than a bag of Skittles.
- Audio Enhancements: With the ability to preview audio files within the software and adjust the volume and frequency of audio layers, you’ll be able to create designs that are so in sync, they’ll make Beethoven look like a one-hit wonder.
So there you have it, folks. The latest update to Adobe After Effects is sure to make your designs pop like a bowl of Rice Krispies. So what are you waiting for? Get those creative juices flowing and let’s make some designs that are so awesome, they’ll make Chuck Norris do a double-take.
P.S. Adobe has not endorsed me to make this announcement, but damn, they better start.