Welcome, fellow creative designers, to the AI-powered world of tomorrow! That’s right, the robots have finally taken over, ( I hope they like cubicles as much as we have ) and they’re here to help us make amazing designs that’ll blow our clients’ minds. Here are some great AI products for designers that are available today:
- Canva: The graphic design tool that’s so easy to use, even your grandma can design a killer logo.
- Adobe Sensei: If you’re feeling lazy, don’t worry – Adobe Sensei has got your back. It can automate all those tedious tasks, leaving you with more time to binge-watch your favorite shows (or to pretend to work while actually scrolling through Instagram).
- Sketch2Code: If you’re a fan of hand-drawn designs, Sketch2Code can magically turn your doodles into HTML code.
- Pikazo: If you’re feeling arty, Pikazo can transform your photos into stunning works of art that’ll make your clients say, “Wow, I didn’t know you had it in you!”
- Tailer Brands: For those of us who are completely design-challenged, there’s Tailor Brands. With just a few clicks, you can have a custom logo that’s sure to impress (or at least not make your clients cringe).
- Designhill: If you’re feeling adventurous, Designhill can provide you with all sorts of creative design services, from logos to social media posts.
- SketchAR: SketchAR can turn any surface into a canvas, so you can draw your designs wherever you want (yes, even on the bathroom wall – just don’t tell your boss).
- FramerX: Framer X can create interactive prototypes for your web and mobile apps, so you can test your designs without risking your reputation (or your job).
So, fellow creative designers, fear not – the robots are here to help. With these amazing AI-powered products, you’ll be designing like a pro in no time. Who knows, you might even impress your clients enough to get that long-awaited promotion (or a lifetime supply of free pizza). Just don’t forget to thank your new robot overlords – they might be watching you…